1. Coffee and Coconut Milk Popsicles
- 1 can/packet full-fat coconut milk
- 6 large, soft dates (if they are dry or hard, soak for 5 minutes in hot water and drain)
- 1 tsp instant coffee, espresso powder (or more for a stronger coffee flavor)
- 1/2 tbsp vanilla extract (optional)
- pinch of salt (optional)
- Blend everything together in your blender until smooth
- Tap the blender on the counter to reduce the number of large bubbles. You could even let it set in the fridge for an hour or two, or just get to pouring and freezing right away.
- Taste and add more instant coffee granules for a stronger coffee flavor or another date or two for sweeter taste.
- Pour the mixture into your popsicle molds or small paper cups. Add in some chocolate chips, if desired.
- Freeze for about 30 minutes and then add the popsicle sticks. Freeze until firm.
- Run popsicle molds or cups under warm water to release them. Drizzle with melted chocolate and sprinkle with coconut, if you want to make them extra tasty.
2. Orange Strawberry Sunrise Popsicles
- 2 cups freshly squeezed orange juice (3-4 oranges)
- 1 cup strawberries, fresh or frozen
- ¾ cup water
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- Start by juicing the oranges using a citrus juicer, pour the juice into a jug and set aside.
- Add the strawberries, water, and maple syrup into a high-speed blender and blend on high until smooth.
- First, pour the orange juice evenly into each popsicle mold (about ½-3/4 full). Then, using a spoon, add the strawberry mixture into each mold.
- You can carefully move the strawberry mixture around a little in the molds with a spoon so that the popsicles have more of a gradient look.
- Place into the freezer and freezer for at least 1 hours before inserting the popsicle sticks into each mold to help them stay straight.
- Freeze for at least 12 hours.
- To take them out, run hot water over the molds briefly and they should be easy to pull out.
- Store in the freezer in small reclosable plastic bags.
3. Chocolate, peanut butter, banana, yogurt pops
- 1 cup almond milk or milk of choice
- 3/4 cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 large ripe bananas
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place all of the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into popsicle molds and freeze for 30 minutes before inserting the popsicle sticks.
- Freeze the popsicles until they are frozen solid, about 4 hours
4. Creamy Chocolate Nutella Fudgsicle Popsicle
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup Nutella
- 1/4 cup melted chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- Mix all your ingredients together with a spoon or blender until smooth.
- Pour into popsicle molds.