Desserts are lip-smacking dishes that can help you reduce your stress. Don’t trust me? Spell desserts backwards. Yes! It is ‘stressed’. So, for no stress in your life, you must eat desserts! Grab a spoon full of a scrumptious dessert and observe your stress going away.
Making desserts is as easy and fast as eating desserts. Here are 3 dessert recipes that you can make to relieve your stress.
1) Two-ingredient Chocolate Mousse
- 180 g Chocolate
- ¼ cup (60 ml) of water
- Take a glass bowl and fill it with 60 ml of water.
- Break and add the chocolate pieces to the bowl.
- Microwave the mixture on high heat for 30 seconds.
- Take the mixture out of the microwave and whisk it until thickened.
- Transfer the mixture into a shot glass, the sweet chocolate mousse is ready to eat.
2) Brownie in a mug
- 2 Tablespoon of butter
- 2 Tablespoon of sugar
- 4 Tablespoon of flour
- 1 Egg yolk
- 1 Tablespoon of cocoa powder
- ¼ Teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 2 Tablespoon of chocolate chunks
- Pinch of salt
- Melt the butter in a microwave-safe mug. A small tip to remember: butter should not be boiling.
- Combine butter, sugar, vanilla and salt with butter in the mug and stir well.
- Add an egg yolk to the mixture and give it a good mix.
- Add flour and cocoa powder to the mixture and whisk it until well-combined.
- Finally, add chocolate chunks to the mixture.
- Microwave the whole mixture for about 45 seconds. Tip to remember: Keep a check on the mixture and do not overbake it.
3) Oreo Popcorn
- 12 Oreo biscuits
- 300 grams of White Chocolate Chips
- 5 cup popped popcorn
- Grind the Oreo biscuits in the food processor. A small tip: Do not chop them until they turn into dust powder.
- Melt the white chocolate chips by heating it in the microwave for about 30 seconds. Take out the melted mixture and stir well.
- Put popped popcorn in a large bowl.
- Pour melted white chocolate on the popcorns and mix to coat it well.
- Sprinkle the chopped Oreo chunks and mix all ingredients until popcorn gets coated evenly.
- Allow to cool and then you can munch on full-flavoured crunchy Oreo popcorns.
Treat yourself with these self-made delightful desserts and see all your stress go away instantly.