Motorola had recently given an official nod for the launch of Moto X4 India. Scheduled to be unveiled at 2:30 pm IST at New Delhi today, the Alexa-powered and Google Assistant smartphone was first made public at IFA 2017.
Based on Android 7.1 Nougat OS, it is expected to get the Android Oreo update soon. The smartphone, which boasts of dual camera setup, will be a Flipkart exclusive.
Take a look at other Moto X4’s specifications, which makes it different from any other smartphone:
- Metal unibody design.
- 2-inch Full-HD display with 1080×1920 pixel resolution.
- A Corning Gorilla Glass protection on top.
- 2 GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 SoC
- 3GB RAM, 32 GB internal storage
- IP68 water and dust resistance
- Camera: –
- 12-megpixel dual auto-focus with f/2.0 aperture
- 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle lens with f/2.2 aperture
- 16-megapixel front camera with f/2.0 aperture and LED flash.
- Powered by 3,000 mAh battery, supports fast charging.
- fingerprint sensor at the bottom bezel in the front
- Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, 4G LTE, 3.5mm audio jack
- USB Type-C connectivity
- A single nano-SIM slot
The setup enables modes like depth detection, depth effects, ultra-wide-angle photos, selective focus and more. Other features include, ultra-wide angle shot, depth detection and depth effects, adaptive low light mode, face filters, beautification mode, professional mode, selective Focus, background replacement (beta), selective Black & white (beta) spot color, landmark/object recognition, panorama mode, scan barcodes/QR codes/ Business cards, slo-motion video and best shot. Moto X4 also sports gyroscope, magnetometer, proximity sensor, accelerometer and ambient light sensor. With Moto Key, which is an inbuilt password manager you get a new three-finger screenshot gesture.
Moreover, the smartphone offers latest Bluetooth support, that allows it to sync with four speakers or headphones, simultaneously. While it is anticipated to carry a price tag of ₹25,000, which is comparatively lower than its international cost, that is, EUR 399 (roughly ₹30,300).
Stay tuned to get all the LIVE UPDATES regarding the launch of Moto X4 below: